Our new maschines: spm steuer RR 650 WF, RR 850 WF und RR 1060 WF
11. August 2013
The rotary webfed finishing press with modular design – Our machines in a few short words, for further information, please switch over to our machine area. We are also pleased to give you further information on the phone, please dial +49-711-787477-0 or contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the modular systems, we plan the of the finishing processes for you. Amendments, which may become necessary later relating to the of the processes of retrofit of further modules for additional processes are possible at any time.
- Hot foil stamping and hologram application
- Coldfoil transfer / UV-casting
Patented sleeve technology for stamping die and impression cylinder
In comparison to costly cassette systems, the sleeve technology boasts a variety of benefits:
- Greatly reduced setup times for format any layout changes
- Well-priced sleeves for maximum cost reduction
- Standing forms for repeat jobs
High performance foil unit:
The newly designed foil unit combines highest precision foil handling with greatly reduced setup times and further reductions in foil consumption.
New heating system:
Electrical heating for temperatures up to 300°C. In comparison to conventional oil heatings, much more effective with shorter heating and cooling times.
Highest application quality:
With the all new cylinder bearer ring design, the negative influence of standard bearing play is eliminated.
- available web formats: 650/850/1060 mm
- corresponding stamping formats: 630/820/1040 mm
- repeat lengths: 565 bis 1256 mm
- Production speed:foil stamping 150m/min. / registered hologramms 120m/min.
» Back to the overview